Offering for bonus Iridescent Shards
I think it could be cool, Ultra Rare rarity, maybe a set amount of bonus shards depending on how well you did in the trial or based off your player level/devotion/both.
I think it could be cool, Ultra Rare rarity, maybe a set amount of bonus shards depending on how well you did in the trial or based off your player level/devotion/both.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
50% / 75% / 100% XP bonus offerings perhaps? Similar to the bloodpoints offerings.
I think extra iridescent shards for emblems would be nice.
Nothing - 0
Bronze - 1
Silver - 2
Gold - 3
Iridescent - 4