Plague is super fun to play against
I've only played like 2 or 3 games against her so far, but they've been pretty damn fun.
I've only played like 2 or 3 games against her so far, but they've been pretty damn fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She certainly had more thought put into her than other killers. She's like the opposite of Legion. He causes you to mend/heal all game. She gives you instaheals but in return she gets an OP power. It shakes up the game quite a bit.
Yea I like her quite a bit, looping feels more dangerous, adds a fun will they or won't they get me element to the game that's been missing with looping for a while now. Plus the chance of bein put into the broken state adds to the like fear of if I mess this up I'm screwed that a lot of other killers don't have. That and the range of her projectile, it makes things not quite scary but daring in a way DBD hasn't been in a while.
They're okay because ive won.
Its meh, alright.