In all seriousness...
Do you think there would be a chance to have extremely graphic stuff in Dead by Daylight? By that, I mainly mean extremely gruesome moris/reworking animations and other stuff for existing things like hitting survivors or hooking them, as well as, of course, nudity.
I personally don't think so. Although this a mature rated game, meaning it would technically be possible, it may cause the game to have less advertising as well as make content creators unattracted to it because they would have to censor things in their videos. It would drastically cut down on profits just because of how scared people are of change(nvm that, it's just a personal thing).
Any other thoughts or perspectives on this?
Comments
Are there still going to be a ton of teenagers playing it? If so, let's not up the graphic content.
+1 , nowadays, if it's not a zombie game, it's pretty hard to find good gore. In a horror slasher game, it would be most welcome (at least decals and textures changes, I know it's technically challenging to add graphic gore, but there's probably a couple of simple ways to make this better).
Do you think GTA considers lots of kids are playing it when they put in boobs and penises for all to see? No, they don't. It isn't the companies responsibility to parent the child. That's the parents job lel
I think the engine DBD runs with doesnt allow for extremely gory moris. It would be nice, of course.
I'm aware of the audience that the makers of the game aimed for--however, I'm even more aware of the audience that the game actually has: mostly teenagers.
It actually really sucks that that's the case, but that's the situation & it should be taken into consideration.
It's quite literally my favourite game. And gore wouldn't be much as a problem as nudity would be. I wouldn't care if they added more graphic content as long as it isn't nudity.