Spirit Bug?
What is it? People are freaking out about a Spirit nerf and I want to know what has happened to my WAH girl.
What is it? People are freaking out about a Spirit nerf and I want to know what has happened to my WAH girl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's got a bunch of bugs where she's no longer silent when she activates her power or vaults. She makes a loud glass cracking noise, 100% don't play her unless your prepared to lose. They should fix it soon.
Is it an intentional nerf? I hope not, mommy spirit doesnt deserve being treated that way :(
On top of the sounds she now makes, if you get stunned by anything, your phase meter resets. It's really annoying :(
SPirit is literally the ONLY killer I play, this is unacceptable! WAHHHH
Is that on the survivor side though. When she activates her power or vaults over a window I hear a loud glass breaking sound while playing Spirit but I’m not sure if survivor hear that or not.
The only thing that REALLY annoys me is that when she is stunned her meter on her power resets. That is really stupid. There was no reason to change Spirit at all, she was great as is.
I still did great with Spirit however. I played a couple of rounds with her and did the same as I always do. I just don’t like the changes.