This community...
I’ve played this game since day one. Yes, I’ve been frustrated with this and that but my GOD, the majority of this community feels so entitled as if the developers are at your feet kissing them. You guys are the most nasty, toxic, salty, bitchy players I’ve ever encountered in any gaming community. I used to have the biggest Facebook DBD group and after a year, I deleted everyone and the group. It’s vile how you talk to each other, your posts and especially how you treat the developers. This is my favorite game and I am thankful tot the devs for their hard work to please as many as they can. They have done so much good, at least for me, since day one. I play every day since launch due to being on disability. It’s my daily go to game. You, as in majority, show no self respect, respect to other players and to developers. It’s embarrassing to be part of this community. I’ve never posted in here but made an account to post this. It’s a damn game, for the love of the FOG, it’s not end of world if you don’t get a 4K! You bitching about rank system every update is nauseating. IDGAF about rank, it’s a game, I want to Play, have fun, laugh, scream and move in to next round. I can’t believe people like “you” exist.
Developers, if you see this, you rock. I’m one of the 1% that appreciates you, the game and the good friends I’ve met for life. If any of you are on a sodium free diet, on Ps4 and one a fun friend, add me: inbedwithred.
Enough said, so back to the FOG for my fun.
Comments
I was just being honest IMO.
Survivor main?
How dare people try to turn a good game into an even better game. You're the reason why ######### games stay #########, because you think giving negative feedback is actually negative.
Yeah 90% of players here are toxic. Thats not fun at all. Its more like playing Golfing over it. Raging all day.
No, I won’t argue or be salty in replies to this post. I main both survivor and killer. Negative constructive criticism is one thing but nasty and vile purge at others and about game is disgusting and embarrassing.
You mistake useful criticism with pointless complaints for teh LULz.
Maybe Overwatch...*flashbacks*
You: "Y'all suck!"
Also you: "Be my friend."
Anyway, at least you can't get kicked in this game for being 0.1% less good than the other players.
It's the just the natural order of things to have so much salt, welcome to the gaming community
I totally agree with you. I'm afraid because of the ping I can not play with you.
I think people start showing their feedback and wishes in a negative way because developers keep on ignoring bugs that affect the gameplay meanwhile developers keep on adding cosmetics to the store. So in the perspective of some it seems that developers seem to care more about money earning with cosmetics, than having their player base play the game with as less bugs as possible. That can make you frustrated. Especially if you come across a bug very frequently in a trial. I agree that people are salty and hateful for no specific reason towards each other, but some isn't as negative as it seems to be.
That's not 1% though. Many more players are nice and appreciative, I'd guess over 50%. Yes, there's a load of ridiculous complaints and demands here in the forums, but it's just human nature: we talk more about the bad things, because that's what need to be fixed. The new rank system you mention is a good example: it's bad. It does not by any mean means that the game is crap, but it's wrong and should be corrected.
It's not all that different from humanity in general. Juts think about it: out of a hundred random people, how many would you actually like? 10? 5? The rest is worthless. You shouldn't expect better, and you don't need to care about them, just find some way you can mutually cooperate on some basic level. Here, that basic level means playing the game and just ignore their communication if you don't like it.
It's true that complaining about literally every change is just dumb, but you have to understand there are some issues that have not been fixed to this date. Complaints about infinite loading screens, new rank system and some balance changes are justified, since we had them for months and devs still didn't really do anything about it.
There is nothing wrong with this community! Everything looks fine!