New matchmaking made killers queues long
Now i just have to wait 2 hours to have a single game as killer
Now i just have to wait 2 hours to have a single game as killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope
The new killer made queue times long. Happens nearly every chapter.
Now we have a timer before we wait in lobby. Every time I load in its empty and end up waiting about the same time or more.
New killer hype + people who win in easy mode play killer.(And after DS nerf this situation growth badly)
For instant lobby, 4 player must play survivor for every player who want play killer.
I can accept this, since it is correct.
However, WHY does the KILLER that controls the lobby... HAVE A WAIT TIME TO GET INTO A LOBBY IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Again, I am fine with Adiris's recency being the cause in that case, but Killers shouldn't have to wait to get into a lobby that they control. As far as I'm aware, we don't have Dedicated Servers yet, but if this is a sign of things to come, I'm sad to say I'm not looking forward to it.
Really because I've been able to find a match in like 3 minutes or less on console. Though on PC it may take a bit of time