What happened to the Cosmetic sets that release when the killer releases?
I thought we were supposed to get like a couple survivor cosmetics when killers released? How come this time we didn't?
I thought we were supposed to get like a couple survivor cosmetics when killers released? How come this time we didn't?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The banners are in the files. We have what looks like a 20s theme, a miner/potholing theme and an easter theme. Perhaps next week then?
Ooo could you link me to the cosmetics?
Does anybody know where I can find the banners that are in the files? Did anyone uploaded them (on reddit, youtube etc.)?
nevermind JUST found them:
I really like some of those skins more now that they have context, lol.
I was hecka confused when there was no cosmetic set released with plague, thought for sure it'd be the Kate, Hag, Claudette, Doctor, etc.