Plague Infection
I keep getting infected while unhooking a healthy survivor off the hook. Is it a bug?
I mean if she puked on the survivor on the hook it would show or it would show the infected hook but I didn't see it.
I keep getting infected while unhooking a healthy survivor off the hook. Is it a bug?
I mean if she puked on the survivor on the hook it would show or it would show the infected hook but I didn't see it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the hooked Survivor was infected then yes, you will become infected. If they were downed normally then it's probably a bug.
@Salty_Pearl They weren't infected cause it should show on their icon and even when I unhook them, I get infected and they're fine lol.
The infection doesn't leave a survivor if they're hooked, that's intentional. Also, the hook itself can be infected and that's what gets you as well.
I know that the infection doesn't go away but if the hook is infected and the survivor is on the hook wouldn't they be infected as soon as they get pulled off the hook? lol.