60 fps came out?
Did the console oprimization come out with 2.6.0? I didn't do a match yet but i saw the graphics are a little grainy (ps4)
Did the console oprimization come out with 2.6.0? I didn't do a match yet but i saw the graphics are a little grainy (ps4)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I heard it is a little better but definitely not 60 fps
The frames are stable and smooth but not 60fps yet
The graphics took a hit of 10-15% at least. Probably around 15%. They are like 720p basically or something. It still looks good, just not as sharp and crisp.
The game runs better, and the framerate is definitely 30fps now mostly. I don't get 15-20 fps drops anymore. It's the best framerate PS4 has ever had. No question.
Well I've only played in swamp maps today for some reason. And as a killer I'm getting even more framerate drops than before.