There is a BUG or glitch at the fountain
When I hit someone who is trying to get the vomit off them and I hit them down to dying state, I am not able to pick them up. Developers please fix this ASAP!
When I hit someone who is trying to get the vomit off them and I hit them down to dying state, I am not able to pick them up. Developers please fix this ASAP!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've already reported this on a thread back in the PTB days.
I'm quite annoyed they didn't fix it before going live. The good thing is that you can report players for exploit if they refuse to exit after a while.
I saw in a video that it was in PTB but sadly in my LIVE match today, it happen and the guy was acting like as if I did not want to pick him up -_- and Im like there was a reason why I was moving my character back and forth trying to pick him up and it still would not let me.
I was watching McLean's stream and he was made aware of this bug. Devs know about it for sure.