Is loving the new killer and surv!

i am having so much fun playing either! even on the new/old map....((still wishes for it's own proper map)) but it's fun! i have only had one go as the plague but is liking it....though why is Janes bun hair in cosmetics all the same style/colour? unless i need glasses? but even with this new patch i think fans etc have been listened too a lot more

Comments

  • @Mushwin Bun is the same, her lips change, I don't know if there are other changes though.

    I am in love with Jane and Plague too, I hope we get their avatars soon enough.

    Edit; There are other changes around eyes too.

  • @Delfador Oh i will have to look out for it! is loving to play both of them and thankfully Jane doesn't scream as loud as Laurie Toadd lol i just need practice with new perks and new killer etc *s