Is there any Plague guides?
I’m playing her, I want to learn her, and every time I use her power I wonder why I don’t just hit them twice with my purse.
I’m playing her, I want to learn her, and every time I use her power I wonder why I don’t just hit them twice with my purse.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She isn't even out yet...
Yes she is. She’s been out officially on ps4 since 12:30 ish.
Yep she just came out! And she’s AAAAAMAZING. No question she is up there with Nurse in my eyes. I keep 4king and she is savage at end game stalling with her vomit powers. She might get a little annoying to go against some games, but when playing Killer she makes me so Happy!
i recommend vomiting on vault locations and pallets a lot, and not breaking the pallets.
also marking on exit gate with vomit and then going for the other so you know if they try and activate the door.
I use her basic power more then her bloody/gut vomit powerup, but do think it’s useful and should be utilized when 3 of the four fountains have been used so they don’t all restart.
i don’t know of any guides, and I wouldn’t call myself an expert with her, but she is super good and I’m sure you’ll feel the same when you use her more
REALLY? WOW THANK YOU
Whatever, she just came out
Man proven wrong gets bitter - Tonight at 6pm.
Yes there is, Scott made a video of her and i feel like the way he plays her is pretty legit, here's a link: https://youtu.be/cINxMNYqC3E
Sorry i'm from Central Europe Time so i don't know what time is it from your country