About the leaks:
Oof, I feel bad for seeing those. On the other hand. I am super excited for it. I'm going to be positive and think of it as a very early teaser.
Oof, I feel bad for seeing those. On the other hand. I am super excited for it. I'm going to be positive and think of it as a very early teaser.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits
Is it ok if I post screenshots of the kyf perks here?
Just do it I'm not home to check.
I was against the idea of Evil Dead being added in, because I love Ash and my favorite movie Evil Dead movie is Army of Darkness, so I have a hard time thinking of Ash as a gen jockey or something, but I could see him being more of a David King, run in and save people role.
So yeah, pretty hyped about it.
@Kagrenac
Wait. What the hell?
Mettle of man seems completely broken and it hasn't even been released yet 🤣
After 3 hits, the next hit that puts you into the dying state misses? Jesus.
Wait, what?
https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveTransparentRabbitPeteZarollTie
I don't watch Twitch and I certainly can't access it right now, so I am in the dark.
@Dragonredking can you post what the video is about, I simply cannot look at this atm
I was so happy to see them. Ash Williams is my hero, so this is great.😁
Because of the quotes, I assume it is modern Ash. Which makes me happy.
Take this with a grain of salt too though, it is still possible that these are simply concepts that slipped their way into the game and there might not actually be an an Ash character. It's possible that a dev has made perks like this for all sorts of licensed characters that never made it into DbD.
@TheHourMan PM me the new perks, I want to see them!
@Hoodedfengm1n
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52327/ashley-j-williams-a-new-character-soon#latest
@LCGaster They do look in fan creations!
The perk "Mettle of man" is like a perk I created
read it there
@Hoodedfengm1n
Noice