Will the dlc come with exclusive outfits?
Just debating whether to buy the characters with auric cells now or waiting... Buuuuut if there aren't any exclusive outfits then I'll just buy them now
Just debating whether to buy the characters with auric cells now or waiting... Buuuuut if there aren't any exclusive outfits then I'll just buy them now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There usually are exclusive items with the dlc. However, these clothing items are usually just retextures.
The exclusive outfits aren’t worth it anymore. They use to be creative but now they’re just retextures of the original clothing.
@TheRealDweard hmmm my only wonder is whether there will be outfits for plague and Jane or just Jane if it's the latter then I have no problem just using auric
Well there should be skins for both of them if the developers commit to their special item with dlc purchase promise.