So am I the only one that thinks places gonna be exploited until complained about

I mean all there gonna be is a cheap and cheesy killer just tunnel till broken then instantly slug don't hook and repeate to easy to be abused or don't use corruption hold one fountain hostage have all broken then swam them with corruption blasts for instannslugs when they try to heal from broken

Comments

  • Maybe we'll see the anti-slug perks rise up again. Slugging isn't as easy anymore because of the changes that have been made to recovery over time.

  • Ah finally a day 1 plague needs changes post the show has started!

  • I am not saying this game play isn't annoying or seemingly unfair, but players need to give things a chance. Learn to play against certain killers.

    Too many want to use the same tactics against different killers and fact is killers aren't all the same.

    Best way to learn how to play against a killer is to actually play that killer. Though, survivor mains won't do this and complain endlessly until killer get's nerfed to where they can survive against a killer easily instead of adapting/learning.

    NOTE: Not saying you are a survivor main, but that is what those who are will do.

  • But isnt that the most efficient way to play her?

  • image.png

    You know we could try learning to play against her?

  • No killers are OP that's why OP dies every match

    @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/746/SQX48RLLKSM0.png

    You know we could try learning to play against her?


  • One I play both sides and I know see how hard that tactic is to pull of 2 I have played a few against them and the I was wrong the majority don't tunnle one guy off the hook or bat they have been giving players a chance to be healed and all that even had one that was messing about for a rancor kill was hilarious