People who only played one role most of the time making suggestions
I know I was one of them once. It is funny how ignorant someone can be and try to defend their biased point of view to death. Too many people in this community are like that and arguing with them is a total waste of time.
Comments
I'm the opposite: Used to like Survivor almost as much as Killer, but not anymore. 😒
I like playing both. I find joy in having fun on solo or with friends as a Survivor, while I also get amused and excited whenever I play Killer. I also like to play both ends to get some insight on what both sides go through generally. It’s why I like to discuss on topics on here for both ends, as I know what it’s like to deal with or not know something and wanting a perspective given from both sides. :)
(Been awhile since I’ve used my badge, oof)
I mean people are saying nerf that buff this without even caring how it affects the other side. They see something as op without using it themselves. They see something as weak without experiencing how it feels to be on the receiving side of it.
It's the natural order of things I guess we have people that think killers should be unstoppable killing machines where only 1% survive and we have people that think that survivors should be able to escape 10/10 games or killer op. Either way you can't make somebody enjoy both roles either so if they don't there is nothing you can do about it. Just wish the them vs us mentality didn't exist
I used to be a survivor main and then mix, and now killer main. Sometimes I still play survivor
I play both around 70/30 or 60/40 Killer/Survivor.
I almost only play Survivor when my GF can play with me, solo Survivor is only half as fun as having a friend or loved one to talk an goof off with.
I can see that people who are posting here and played both roles enough those that I see making rational arguments on the forum. Expected.
I’m trying to get a gf with a ps4 so I can do this.
Best of luck! Dbd is def imo, at it's best with someone or a couple people to be with and I don't mean for pro mlg people stereotype for,,but it's just a fun experience xD
My GF yelled at me because she kept blamming me for the Killer finding her when they chased me xD and I'm like "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERR RIGHT THERE!" and then she proceeds to throw the pallet on,me and sandbag me, which the Killer injured me (IDK xD) and just makes more memorable gaming moments for DBD
I started off as Killer but rotated between the roles pretty soon already, so I ended up getting both my Rank 1 achievements in the same month.
I play more Survivor lately but it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I just don't want to rely on other players so I play Killer all night.
I agree with you that it's very important for people to play both sides equally to really understand all the balance issues in this game.
@Nikkiwhat I got my best friend playing and she screamed and did the same things. She’s much better now though.
I play killer alone, SWF with friends of course, only play survivors with friends only, being a solo means you're screwed.