Patch Is Live
Version 1.56 now on PS4 (2.3GB)!
Version 1.56 now on PS4 (2.3GB)!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see anything. If you are trolling I am going to stab you.
This is fake news.
It coming out now... waiting for everything to sync up.
You’re lyinggg. I’m playing Fallout 4 right now, don’t see any notifications for an update.
Check for update on the game, I don’t lie <3
It is 100% out!
Check for an update on the game application.
Yep it's up folks. Exit the game/make sure it's closed and check for the update
When copying takes forever to complete -.-
there is a 2 GB update for steam on pc.
Well nevermind! He’s not lying!! But where’s the DLC? Do they release it seperately or something?
It's out
Change my mind
I knew it was gonna have something to update when I saw on the in-game store no longer had the School Spirit advertisement art piece up anymore.
Mines downloading something now, it's out.
PSN is known for being a bit slow on releasing DLC after an update. If it takes long I’ll just use Auric Cells.
I just started my download and now I gotta run to the store and renew my PS+ lol
This is just the patch dlc will be added later today.
Unless you buy em with cells @PinkEricka
The era of DS is over. Burn in hell you piece of ****
We will look back on that era and wonder why the hell we ever put up with such a perk.
DLC is not added yet to steam, i assume we have to wait before we can play fat jane
Correction, Thicc Jane ;]
Also Head-on should really have been her butt bumping into the Killer to stun em.
1,7gb for PC XD
14 minutes left.
I quote Eveline: 'killer will not be released today."
Once someone is done downloading, can you tell us what exactly is in the patch notes? Since there is no DLC apparently
We need to be ready for a bomb review :D
It’s 9.45gb for Xbox one 😎
Shhhhhh.
btw: you can already buy the killer and surivvor with shards!! so we can already play hahah
Some people just got to be...ignorant. Nice correction!
My god why does the copying part move at a snail's pace!
__
__