Question about killer blind...
I've had more than a few matches where I've got the killer in the eyes with the flashlight or dropped a firecracker right in front of them, and I've gotten the 'killer blind' pop-up, yet, they didn't release the survivor from their grasp? Is this some sort of glitch or does blinding the killer not guarantee it'll free the survivor?
Comments
If you do it before the pick-up animation ends, it won't work.
See this is what confuses me. As I've done it long after the pick-up animation has ended, it can be when the killer is actually walking with the survivor on their backs. And it says that I've blinded them but then they just carry on walking and get the hook.
Lag maybe?
If blinding the killer is supposed to guarantee that the survivor is dropped, then it must be lag or possibly a glitch. As I feel like it's happened in matches where I have green ping.