Is this intended behavior?
@not_Queen A couple days ago I noticed that while playing as the Legion, if I get stunned by a pallet while the stun from Feral Frenzy's expiration is active, the stun from the pallet will override Feral Frenzy. With Enduring, this reduces the stun considerably. Is this intentional?
Comments
You know too much.
Probably not intentional but The two animations wont play at the same time so it switches to the last one triggered, since the pallet stun is effected by enduring and the frenzy isn't, this is the result.
Seems like an unintentional aspect of the power; I wouldn't say it's a bug because it may be working as it should in the game engine but I doubt that's what they want to happen.
Simple solution: have Enduring apply to Feral Frenzy.
Before anyone gets triggered, this here is what we call a "joke".
It's probably intentional since you lose your entire power gauge when stunned. It's not like you can take more advantage of Enduring than any other killer.