If released today
If the new chapter and patch is released today what time will it be at.
If the new chapter and patch is released today what time will it be at.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Presumably 12:00pm-4pm EST, if I had to guess, but that is neither confirmed nor denied. :P
I'm on Ps4 and the Spirit was released in the morning, same goes for the Legion release. I believe at about 10:00 maybe
I would imagine it'll be on the later side late afternoon or evening in eastern time. Bear in mind for it to come out on the 20th in Japan and the 19th here it has to be a bit later
It won't be released today.
You were saying lol
Haha.