:D
I actually think the token gain sound is the best thing ever.
I've also made a sound file out of it that I use as a notification sound for my cell phone.
The successful hit with the huntress hatchet is the most satisfying sound.
I am debating between Spirit's general ambience sounds (not the vacuum) or her "sheathing" her blade.
When playing survivor, the sound of hex ruin being destroyed.
One of dwights delightful screams when hit...
"Oh, huh ho!"
Myers heavy breathing and the nurse when she blinks I love that woosh sound (I kinda like the old original sound not the new messed up one)
Pig stun
@Eveline I love the whoosh noise of a survivor floating into the void. It just screams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K7Ae8gDht0
When someone goes down from deep wounds outside the chase without using moonwalking
The sound of a DC :)
The squidgy thunkk of sledgehammer on skull...
@NurseMainBTW said:I actually think the token gain sound is the best thing ever.I've also made a sound file out of it that I use as a notification sound for my cell phone.
@NurseMainBTW said:
Can you share it please?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually think the token gain sound is the best thing ever.
I've also made a sound file out of it that I use as a notification sound for my cell phone.
The successful hit with the huntress hatchet is the most satisfying sound.
I am debating between Spirit's general ambience sounds (not the vacuum) or her "sheathing" her blade.
When playing survivor, the sound of hex ruin being destroyed.
One of dwights delightful screams when hit...
"Oh, huh ho!"
Myers heavy breathing and the nurse when she blinks I love that woosh sound (I kinda like the old original sound not the new messed up one)
Pig stun
@Eveline I love the whoosh noise of a survivor floating into the void. It just screams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K7Ae8gDht0
When someone goes down from deep wounds outside the chase without using moonwalking
The sound of a DC :)
The squidgy thunkk of sledgehammer on skull...
Can you share it please?