Is the new matchmaking even working?
My lobby seems to be instantly filling with 3man swf. (All friends in steam). The 4th person never comes so I have to leave the lobby.
This "bucket" appears to have a hole in it.
My lobby seems to be instantly filling with 3man swf. (All friends in steam). The 4th person never comes so I have to leave the lobby.
This "bucket" appears to have a hole in it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new matchmaking doesn't always seem to put all 4 survivors in at the same time, which defeats the purpose.
Im always getting asians with 300+ Ping.
They dont leave the damn lobby, they just stand there like "######### it, lets do this", Im the one who is forced to leave... Gotta admire that japanese will tbh, you gotta have some big balls of steel if you are ready to play on a 300+ ping lobby...
I'm in Asia region, the problem is that the matchmaking is horrible for 3~4 man swf especially at night. The matchmaking is really weird for me, green to yellow ping when solo or 2 man, but constantly getting red ping when 3~4 man.
I have experience queue up for almost an hour as a 4 man team and every single lobby is red ping. Split up to queue solo and we all get green ping, immediately team up only to get red ping again. We just gave up after 1 hour and said damn it, ready up if the ping is below 350.
I have no idea, matchmaking has been weird as hell for me. When I play survivor (rank 12), I get mostly rank 19/18 killers. But when I play killer (rank 12), I get mostly purple/red rank survivors?
Probably done on purpose. Many people only want to play the game to bully easier killers. I'm sure they took this into account when designing a new matchmaking system that would stop sef being lobby dodged.
Just had a game against a rank 3 Hillbilly. I was rank 11, and most of my teammates were around there as well. Fortunately the Hillbilly was awful and ragequit when one generator was left and he had only hooked two people once each.
I think the new match making is fine. It gives both sides easier matches and tougher matches. Also solves the depipping issue. Solves the lobby dodge issue. Gives you better teammates to hopefully get out of low rank hell where most killers tunnel/camp and your teammates suck giving them a chance to rank up to where they should be. I haven’t seen any rank 20-15 in any of my matches so I think they might be excluded unless they are swf?
No offense, but you have lost your mind. New players getting stomped by vets is never good. Getting new survivor players in my team vs rank 2 killers is no fun either. Add in the onstant want to put me with players from a different hemisphere and this game has become unplayable.
I was looking forward to the new killer, but I'm not playing due to match making so I won't be buying her either till then.