I love Skyrim, but rn the Dragonborn quest line is bugged and you can’t read waking dream or some people have said they couldn’t make it past a certain chapter in it. Any other Skyrim players experienced this?
@Hoodedfengm1n *whispers* I played the game for 14 hours straight at one point and cleared the main quest in that amount of time. You do clear it pretty fast but I’m a filthy casual.
I googled it and others have my problem. Mods are boring to me.
Remember, bugs are not bugs in Skyrim. But a feature.
That being said, I enjoy modes cause I get to enjoy Skyrim differently, even on console where I can't get crazy stuff. But yeah. Also mods helped me understand Skyrim enough to play on a regular game, allowing me to beat Skyrim.
Alduin was a [Bad Word] to fight. Defeated him once but the fire damage killed me.
The first time I played I got wrecked by a skeleton since I didn't know what to do. But through mods and such I eventually got a feel for combat and story. Skeletons mean nothing to me now and the faithless dogs lie dead beneath my axe and bow.
The first time I played I got wrecked by a skeleton since I didn't know what to do. But through mods and such I eventually got a feel for combat and story. Skeletons mean nothing to me now and the faithless dogs lie dead beneath my axe and bow.
I picked up on the combat quickly, I use the blades sword and the merune’s dagger. And I like blades armor, I like trophy hunting in Skyrim and I’m not far from 100% completion.
I picked up on the combat quickly, I use the blades sword and the merune’s dagger. And I like blades armor, I like trophy hunting in Skyrim and I’m not far from 100% completion.
I like Skyrim, but not enough to trophy hunt.
I played Skyrim enough for a lifetime but will never get bored of the story or music. I think that mindset is what is allowing me to tolerate the stress of DbD when everyone else is saying they either quit or go for long breaks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Used to, though I stopped after my cousin showed my Fallout New Vegas. Will buy the new one though once that comes out. :)
I’ve only played fallout shelter and four @Chaotic_Riddle.
I used to play skyrim before, but i took a hook in the knee..
but yeah of course Skyrim will still one my favorite
@Venzhas darn that hook to oblivion
If you have mods, that's probably the reason. At least on PS4.
I had to delete it cause of multiple reasons. Storage being one of em. I miss my Red Guard Werewolf ;-;
I used to, but it got boring after a little while and completing the game is easy
-sneaks behind @Hoodedfengm1n and steals whatever I can- I love stealth and pickpocket 100. Huehue.
@Shad03 takes the guys clothing "I saw nothing"
Takes the guys one coin "HEY, STAPH RIGHT THERE"
High elf vampire here ! In the vanilla version theyre pretty ugly, but with the ps4 mods, you can make them look so badass
@Venzhas Werewolves are superior >.>
@Hoodedfengm1n Happened to me so many times I just stuck with saving the game before a theft.
I googled it and others have my problem. Mods are boring to me.
@Hoodedfengm1n *whispers* I played the game for 14 hours straight at one point and cleared the main quest in that amount of time. You do clear it pretty fast but I’m a filthy casual.
Kitty kat vampire lord here, I’m going to cleanse my filth once I get the 11 perks achievement.
@Shad03 Werewolves are superior, we just have to hope that a dragon doesn’t find us.
Remember, bugs are not bugs in Skyrim. But a feature.
That being said, I enjoy modes cause I get to enjoy Skyrim differently, even on console where I can't get crazy stuff. But yeah. Also mods helped me understand Skyrim enough to play on a regular game, allowing me to beat Skyrim.
Alduin was a [Bad Word] to fight. Defeated him once but the fire damage killed me.
@Shad03 *whispers* this filthy casual plays on novice difficulty. 😂
@TreemanXD Lel. I played on Normal.
The first time I played I got wrecked by a skeleton since I didn't know what to do. But through mods and such I eventually got a feel for combat and story. Skeletons mean nothing to me now and the faithless dogs lie dead beneath my axe and bow.
I picked up on the combat quickly, I use the blades sword and the merune’s dagger. And I like blades armor, I like trophy hunting in Skyrim and I’m not far from 100% completion.
I like Skyrim, but not enough to trophy hunt.
I played Skyrim enough for a lifetime but will never get bored of the story or music. I think that mindset is what is allowing me to tolerate the stress of DbD when everyone else is saying they either quit or go for long breaks.