Shrine DS for killer main?

Debating if i should buy. I really have no purple tier perks worth mentioning yet.. for either killer or survivor.

I have about 6k shards.. should i hold out for monitor/abuse or nurse's calling (or something similar?) I'd like sprint burst as well.

Im rank11 killer / rank16 survivor

thx

Comments

  • Buy DS, if you want nurse's calling just level up the nurse, if you want M&A buy the doc and level up him, for sprint burst level up Meg, however DS can only be obtained paying real money aside the shrine.

  • If you dont like to get tunneled DS is perfect for you :)

    When I first started to play the game DS was on the Shrine and my brother told me to buy it so I did, only to realize that Laurie Strode had It as a teachable perk 🙃. So if you happen to buy the Halloween DLC (which I suggest you to do) you dont need to buy the perk from the Shrine, you just need to lvl up your Laurie and unlock it as a teachable. This will be the new version of DS once it hits live: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Decisive_Strike (maybe this week btw).

    You can get Monitor and Abuse, Nurse's Calling and Sprint Burst if you grind for them with bloodpoints and unlock them as teachables too :)

  • Ok. I bought all the dlc over the weekend, if that factors into the choice. Is there a perk besides bbq or ruin that you (might) consider using on nearly every killer?

    (I have 900k bp & am a lost child in a mall)

  • @53nation said:

    Ok. I bought all the dlc over the weekend, if that factors into the choice. Is there a perk besides bbq or ruin that you (might) consider using on nearly every killer?

    (I have 900k bp & am a lost child in a mall)

    @53nation

    Nurses calling

  • @53nation said:

    Ok. I bought all the dlc over the weekend, if that factors into the choice. Is there a perk besides bbq or ruin that you (might) consider using on nearly every killer?

    (I have 900k bp & am a lost child in a mall)

    Each killer has different playstyles and therefore different builds. I can tell you my builds in case you want some inspiration. (Skip to the section written like this if you dont care)

    I use BBQ and Ruin on every killer so I'll just name the other 2 perks:

    Trapper: NOED, Sloppy (I'll change Sloppy for Corrupted Intervention I think)

    Wraith: Save the Best for Last, Play With Your Food

    Billy: Enduring, Spiritual Fury

    Nurse: Nurse's Calling, Sloppy (I'll change Sloppy for Infectious Fright)

    Doctor: NOED, Sloppy

    Hag: Make Your Choice, Sloppy

    Myers: Bamboozle, Nurse's Calling

    Bubba: Agitation, Iron Grasp

    Huntress: Iron Maiden, Nurse's Calling

    Freddy: Haunted Ground, NOED

    Pig: NOED, Bamboozle

    Clown: I dont use this guy

    Spirit: Make Your Choice, Haunted Ground

    Legion: Nurse's Calling, Sloppy

    Plague: I think I'll use Corrupted Intervention and something else to stop Genrush because she cant make survivors heal... Maybe Pop Goes the Weasel

    Tbh, I would choose NOED as mandatory on almost every mid/low tier character. Killers like Freddy, Doctor, Pig, Wraith, Trapper can have a hard time if they dont have NOED. Killers like Bubba, Myers, Huntress, Billy, Nurse can live without it.

    Hope this helps :)

  • Debating if i should buy. I really have no purple tier perks worth mentioning yet.. for either killer or survivor. I have about 6k shards..

    The new ds will be worth it