Infinite load screens
Hey people im having issues with infinite load screens on killer only and its every game but if i change internet from mine to my friends i can play ?? Has anyone else had this issue and how can it be fixed ??
Hey people im having issues with infinite load screens on killer only and its every game but if i change internet from mine to my friends i can play ?? Has anyone else had this issue and how can it be fixed ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not your internet, it's been a huge issue in the game for 7-8 months now. Theres no way to fix it, just pray that it doesn't happen, honestly.
Better hope no one sees a tip during the loading screen or an offering they don't like, otherwise they'll dashboard/task manager, throwing everyone into lobby sim :D
Ive had it for 3\4 months every single game except for changing internet it work flawlessly then its a shame this is still ongoing
This whole infinite loading screen drama is really putting a damper to the game
True that i got an email when i reported the bug saying its fixed but clearly not i was wandering if i had been banned
@thestonedone No, it hasn't been fixed. I don't know what that customer support/dev told you but I don't think they've played the game in past 7 months since I had an infinite last night.. :/
If I play a 1-2 hour Legion or Freddy session, I'll get at least 3.
I legit get it every single game i have been able to play killer in months at least you guys can get some games do you wait through or dashboard ?