@Shad03 Left 4 dead was one of the best games I have played, then I saw on WoW such gamings channel that they announced L4d3, then only one meme can describe what happened
(I wanted to play farcry, but I was busy playing outlast on the insane difficulty to get energizer)
@Hoodedfengm1n L4D was one of my best experiences. Especially the modded servers that had like 12 v 12 (infected were given insane powers) or something?
oh, oh god, where's my l4d2? mom, when can we get the first one?? oh my god! im going to cry in the middle of class!
l4d is truly my favourite games to play, hella fun when it was multiplayer, though i didn't play that that often! honestly, imo, the drawback was only co-op was 2 players.
@NoodleLegs Don't cry, you will be fine, this game will be announced aswell at PAX I believe, we have no confirmation on drop yet, but WoW Such gaming made a video on it before I was alerted, it better be like the other l4d games, and not that abomination called evolve
Great news! Can't wait to get kicked off a game because some aggressive Russian teenager thinks my skills are not up to his standards :)
Jk of course: aside from a bunch of ######### players (more than in DBD), L4D2 was a great game.
Remember, this game is not by valve, but other by TurtleRock, so it will be different from the originals, so kicking might be changed to where there has to be a legit reason
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES!
@Shad03 it took about 11 years but finally it happened
(Nice Farcry reference my dude)
@Hoodedfengm1n I've spent my life looking for more things to say 'Yes' to. Thank you for that oppertunity.
(Love the game, just beat it but I'm playing again on New Game+ Infamous mode.)
@Shad03 Left 4 dead was one of the best games I have played, then I saw on WoW such gamings channel that they announced L4d3, then only one meme can describe what happened
(I wanted to play farcry, but I was busy playing outlast on the insane difficulty to get energizer)
@Hoodedfengm1n L4D was one of my best experiences. Especially the modded servers that had like 12 v 12 (infected were given insane powers) or something?
(Nice. 😎)
@Shad03 It really was, as long as they keep charger I am okay
(Outlast 2, on martha I believe, I died because I turned the corner wrong :( )
OH F_CK YEAH!!!
I know, over 10 years, they announce Back 4 Blood, which is not developed by valve sadly
Luckily Turtle Rock are, I hope this isn't a pc exclusive
@LCGaster
I will answer these
A.It is arriving on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
(God don't mention evolve)
Nice, I play on PS4 because my pc is #########
(My host sister gave me Evolve as a gift for Christmas, I haven't even thought about trying to play, it's a dead game)
-YESING INTENFIES-
@LCGaster If they are making it cross-platform, that would be nice
(Its not dead, its just a hell fest of unbalanced, people still play this game sometimes)
oh, oh god, where's my l4d2? mom, when can we get the first one?? oh my god! im going to cry in the middle of class!
l4d is truly my favourite games to play, hella fun when it was multiplayer, though i didn't play that that often! honestly, imo, the drawback was only co-op was 2 players.
sketch-1553185841292.pngIt would be fun if it was, but I don't know if Sony will allow it
(Oh ok, I might try it once then)
@NoodleLegs Don't cry, you will be fine, this game will be announced aswell at PAX I believe, we have no confirmation on drop yet, but WoW Such gaming made a video on it before I was alerted, it better be like the other l4d games, and not that abomination called evolve
Great news! Can't wait to get kicked off a game because some aggressive Russian teenager thinks my skills are not up to his standards :)
Jk of course: aside from a bunch of ######### players (more than in DBD), L4D2 was a great game.
@Hoodedfengm1n lmao, i know.
(Beast is the only fun mode, the hunters are really boring due to how powerful healers are, they are stronger than offensive)
Sony did it for fort- ugh you know already, why won't they do it for this game, it was one of the best game series by valve
Remember, this game is not by valve, but other by TurtleRock, so it will be different from the originals, so kicking might be changed to where there has to be a legit reason
@Hoodedfengm1n hm ok, though it also makes me a bit suspicious. I usually try not to get my hopes up about sequels.
The article literally says "Turtle Rock stressed that the game is not — at least in an official capacity — Left 4 Dead 3"
@George_Soros
Spiritual sequel. L4D 1 and 2 were great, and the original creators are making this new game, so they are probably going to do a good job.
And we know that Valve is afraid of the number 3 so we would have never gotten L4D 3
Me is hyped
Yesh, but it is the closest to what we want of l4d3
"spiritual sequel"
Nope.
@Orion its the closest we are gonna get to l4d3
I never played the first 2 :P
@PhantomMask20763 playstation player?
Actually no, I was a 360 player before switching over to ps4
@PhantomMask20763
The Left 4 Dead games are a lot of fun, both single player and co-op. And the multiplayer is fantastic.