New spammers.
I mean, I don’t mind it, at least it’s not the Chinese spam, but...I dunno, I don’t think it looks good for the forums if someone is trying to sell weed and counterfeit money on it, ya know?
I mean, I don’t mind it, at least it’s not the Chinese spam, but...I dunno, I don’t think it looks good for the forums if someone is trying to sell weed and counterfeit money on it, ya know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Chaotic_Riddle If I was a moderator they'd be gone by now. Since I'm not I guess we'll just wait?
Maybe if folks just bump all of the spammers to the top then when the mods come online they can delete them faster?
@Peasant but, but, weed?
@Peasant Yeah, I guess. Wish there was some more moderation on the forums... ;P