Pretty good job so far with new matchmaking.

I really can not remember another game that instead of solving problems, makes them worse and adds new ones. now spend more than five minutes to find a game (1 or 2 minutes) to touch me with a PIN of 300+, and in the case of the killer goes from -1 minute to 5+ in finding players. I'm sick of not being able to play at ease.

Comments

  • Not sure what they did, but it is an absolute mess. Was this a project they gave the interns?

  • For killer: This is so easy! i should probably

    do some adept achievements while i am at it!

    Survivor: Why are you crouching too me!, Run! Run! Run!

  • Perhaps it will work better once the new ranking system goes into effect. Right now, rank is so easy to gain it's basically a FFA based on how much you play. It might iron out a little better once there's a solid method of gaining and maintaining rank.

  • @not_QUEEN explained it such that the devs believe that we would rather be in lobbies with anyone, from anywhere in the world, over waiting to be matched with someone who is closer (i.e. < 150ms) to us, and closer in rank. Well, the devs are 100% wrong, as everyone I know will drop the lobby if the latency is > 150ms, which ends up meaning we wait even longer (~ 1 hour) before we get a playable lobby.

    I’ll get 10+ lobbies with the killer being in Japan, Russia, Italy, France, or South Africa, at a 250ms to 550ms latency, before I get a single lobby in North America. That’s 10+ lobbies, that takes ~5 minutes to find, that we’re forced to dodge. If I have to wait 20 minutes to get a good latency lobby, I would seriously prefer that than this current crap that we are being moved to. And matching rank 1s with rank 20s is flat out wrong, yet BHVR believes we want it.