Plz fix bugs
Yes I love this game and its a lot fun, play it all the time with my friends when I get a chance. But feel that there should be improvements like when running or standing near a pallet while the killer is chasing me, I feel as if I pull down a pallet directly in front of the killer, they get stunned but still manger to hit me? Or if I’m running and I vault over a pallet- Just as well if I jumped through a window but still gets me from from the other side even if the killer is a few feet away from the window. I know this is a thing because I played as the killer and did the same myself. But I feel as if the (I’m not the only player that feels this way)killers that are camping are very frustrating and I feel that it ruins the game.
ALSO
if the killer leaves game I feel that the survivors shouldn’t lose anything LIKE A tick Mark For their rank and a offering, I just think it’s something that should’ve been delt with for a while now.
My opinion: also irongrsps needs get nerf OR SOMTHING because there really shouldn’t be somthing that makes it harder for the Survivor to get lose of the killers grasp especially when the hooks are literally five seconds away. Hopefully a lot of complaints will decrease the chances of hooks being so close to each other if irongraps Is in the match .
Thank you- Mikhail ❤️
Comments
dedicated server fix this!
Sorry, but a lot of entitled survivor scream havoc and betrayal on every hit and in fact 90% of those hits have been perfectly legit.
Some screaming children are no proof.
I read way to often that even grown up people here in the forum think that "windows" should be place that you can't hit through. *facepalm*
On the other hand, when I play killer I have it way to often that my swing gets blocked by the window (hitting the frame) while I should have totally swung through it and hit.
But of course the survivor do not notice those misses and only complain about the hits.
“I read way to often that even grown up people here in the forum think that "windows" should be place that you can't hit through. *facepalm*”
Btw Not only windows, pallets too.
No! I think you should be able to hit through windows/across a pallet but not when the survivor is actually a FEW FEET AWAY. The survivor doesn’t get downed at the window/p, they get downed a few FEET away from where the window/ pallet is. Where in some cases I seen survivors been hit through windows Or pallet and landed on the floor exactly infront of window/pallet -Not a few inches, directly by the window/pallet . AND it seems that vaulting is little slowed sometimes. That could be a lag but I don’t think it is. I play on xbox one so there could be a difference from pc. And I don’t mean to be rude but I do feel that “people screaming” is enough proof that’s somethings wrong.💁♂️ 🤷♂️
“But of course the survivor do not notice those misses and only complain about the hits.”
Texts has no tone but as a 16yr old I think that was a little rude.
I notice these things... exactly why I’m speaking my opinions on what should be fixed.
are you some sort of Animator or something?
Are you aware what " a few feet" is in real life?
Most machetes are already 2 feet plus the length of an arm... especially the arm of a giant like the Trapper.
Maybe you should rethink you scale.
I’m over this conversation. Thank you, next.