Myers is the best
Everything about him is likeable and perfect. *_*
Everything about him is likeable and perfect. *_*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m a big fan myself!
One of my favorite killers to go up against
Scares the ######### out of me in an otherwise not scary game, most Myers are really nice and often I become a Myers ######### and just urban evade next to him like his sidekick
Such a great killer
He's def a fav of mine, probably 3rd or 4th fav overall! The theme chase music and signature Butcher Knife and stalking mechanic is just perfect
He's unplayable without the addons that increase his stalk rate. That's why I don't like him much.
Someones bad at Myers
No, you're just getting bad survivors that don't know how to break line of sight.
I play Myers a bit and I dont do too badly with him
I like hiding in the basement with Insidious the entire match and waiting for someone to come and open the trunk then scare the crap out of them lol
He killed his sister when he was 6. He was a bad boy.
Add ons aren’t needed on Michael, when I want to grind BP without using add ons I use Michael and I do pretty good. (Yes even at rank one)