Change my mind posts are a meme and should be taken as such.
Change my Mind
@Dreamnomad
I can’t tell if that man is waiting for a comeback or waiting for me to give him my number.
I think the latter is the most likely outcome either way.
I read that thread, felt no love in that Chili’s, and felt so attacked right then.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can’t tell if that man is waiting for a comeback or waiting for me to give him my number.
I think the latter is the most likely outcome either way.
I read that thread, felt no love in that Chili’s, and felt so attacked right then.