A friendly tip for a specific type of Survivor

If you intend to troll and/or bully a Killer, I suggest you actually get to the skill level where you can pull that off first, before embarrassing yourself because you can't handle a Killer who doesn't take your #########, but instead hands it right back at you.

Being salty in post-game chat after that is just adding the cherry on top.

Comments

  • Aren't you the salty one if you're making a post about it? I could be wrong but it sounds like you're the salty one. @ me if you respond btw.

  • Even if the killer isn't on the skill level of the survivor... I don't understand why it's so necessary/fun to spread hate and toxicity around in a game that you should just enjoy.

  • Yes lol. I always expect someone good when they start clicking flashlight or teabag but then they fall down after 10 seconds and dc. Sometimes trolls are very good tho and you should go for a weaker one.

  • If you intend to troll and/or bully a Killer, I suggest you actually get to the skill level where you can pull that off first, before embarrassing yourself because you can't handle a Killer who doesn't take your #########, but instead hands it right back at you.

    I love it when they try to bully, get downed, and DC before the first hook.

  • @Poweas said:

    Aren't you the salty one if you're making a post about it? I could be wrong but it sounds like you're the salty one. @ me if you respond btw.

    I'm not salty, I just find it incredibly embarrassing when those toxic brats fall like flies because they suck.

  • @Poweas

    Would not call it salty.

    If someone wants to be toxic, he should at least be good at it. People flashlight-clicking and bodyblocking a Killer going down in seconds is even more embarrassing.

  • Yeah I agree

    I never understood why people try to troll the killer if they are not even good enough to do that. My guess is that they go against killers that are far below to their skill level and when they finally face someone on the equal grounds or better than them, they get demolished.

    At least have a little bit of a pride and don't be salty on the post game chat and take your loss. Nope they have to insult you because you are better than them.

  • @DocOctober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367736#Comment_367736

    I'm not salty, I just find it incredibly embarrassing when those toxic brats fall like flies because they suck.

    Oh ok.

  • Bonus points if they instantly DC when they miss their DS.