Devs plz don't listen to survivors that Complan.

Plz don't listen to complaning survivors. I'm afraid that your making killers weak every time you give in to complaning survivors. one reason I think this is that before killers could camp near hooks but now we get punished for it and now we're getting more punished for it. And if that is the case at least make it even so if we can't camp near the hook. Then survivors can't do gens fast which means make so it takes a little longer to repair gens. At least that would make it even. Cause I'm getting really sick of starting the game and I get Gen rushed real quick and I'm down to 2 of 1 gens left. Make it so it takes a little longer to repair gens. THX.....p.s I thought this game was called dead by daylight not survive by daylight. Plz listen to both sides and don't listen to the complainers. THX....

Comments

  • GitGud salty One.

  • Way im I salty? I'm just saying what we killers are asking. You Survivors like to complain about everything that goes in favor to killers and yet you guys just complain until they change it just stop and have fun.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    GitGud salty One.

    By the way im not salty. Also same to you get gud bring on the salt.

  • And I also don't like to camp. So my idea would be to slow the repair time to gens down a little bit. But I almost forgot survivors would not like that they would rather have an easy game. And for us killers to have a hard time. Just have fun playing the game. THX.... Also I'm glad they added legion at least he doesn't have to deal with loops xd.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Just because you don't camp doesn't mean others won't. And despite certain killer mains unwilling to admit it, they have had a great deal of buffs since release, yes they have had some nerfs to go inline with those changes, but they wern't really nerfs, just simply stopping them being OP (perma NOED & Machinegun).

    i have to agree with you there:) but at least they could add something that makes repair time a little longer