Window hits
Does anyone else keep getting hit through the window after u jumped through and several feet past?
Does anyone else keep getting hit through the window after u jumped through and several feet past?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Lunge and hitboxes are great in this game sometimes.
Could also be a high ping though.
I'm getting it on 50 ms lobbies though and i'm usually 5-7 steps past the window and it's here take this phantom hit.
If I am lagging, yes
All the time
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Medium vault hitboxes are broken even when you’re the killer. The survivor runs a few feet towards the right and is still hit.