Chapter 11 when?
I might have missed it in a dev stream, or maybe no one knows, but does anyone have any idea when chapter 11 is coming to the main game?
I might have missed it in a dev stream, or maybe no one knows, but does anyone have any idea when chapter 11 is coming to the main game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Soon"
Probably in two weeks as patterns show to give them time to polish it up.
march
I'd like to say Tuesday but who knows.
We usually don't know until the day they release it so no date to look forward to..
Probably next week.
Tuesday or Wednesday, this is from Paulie Esther's recent livestream
between 19 to 22 probably.