This forum in a nutshell
Noed threads and killers complaining about everything from survivor.
Noed threads and killers complaining about everything from survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why so salty?
Yes, thanks im good, i know my body is full of salt, thank you for worry about it
No one is forcing you to stay here. You can see yourself out at any time.
You forgot one other thing belonging in the nutshell.
People making posts about what the forums are in a nutshell.
I am only informed to the new people in this forum, when I came here I thought it was a cool forum, besides I only keep here for the community of the lore and the stupid ideas of the killers mains.
oh yeah yes, my bad
Its heavily killer dominated but honestly that's what I like about it. As someone who plays a lot of survivor I can more thoroughly understand killer gripes as well as try to explain to killers the struggles survivors face as well
No, this is this forum in a nutshell.
Actually it's more like survivors complaint to get carried through everything on the magic carpet because they suck at every other game and don't want a challenge and killers complain about how unbalanced the game is. Right now the game is much better than before but 90% of the killers are just bad and the right team can end a game in 4 minutes the game is still very unfairly favoured to survivors.
@RuneStarr Goodjob.
You deserve a clap and a half
says the one behind the cells lmao
@ThirdSealOPplzNerf Are you sure it’s not the other way around? Look at this forum... I’m not calling any names out but you literally have someone BEGGING for an unbalanced thana buff to come through which they do not understand if that buff goes through, it’ll be absolute hell.
There’s no such thing as “the right team”. When you say the “right” team I assume that you’re talking about a SWAT team which in all my games of playing killer, I have never seen one. Survivors just need a secondary objective so Gens won’t get done fast. That’s it. And maybe better hiding spots for the totems....? I spawn near them half the time.
Look how butthurt some people are because someone opened a joke thread that represents reality.
You guys need jesus.
Someone mention Jesus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5YL2NfXf34This thread was a joke thread guys, btw OP I found this to be pretty funny
Where is my love button?
Bravo!!
Lol,survivors that are good and are swf isn't rare to find but just survivors that just know what they're doing is still a good team and games end to fast for that. Almost no one on the killer side asks for unbalanced changes only survivors do do this every week.