Freddy rework? This year?

Comments

  • Wouldn't count on it.

  • The best thing to do is just assume it is not happening at this point :(

  • I see, well then I will just do that =)

  • I wonder what the odds are that they've delayed it so they can work on Legion.

  • I hope in the next mid chapter patch(2.7)

  • @The_Manlet said:

    I wonder what the odds are that they've delayed it so they can work on Legion.

    Honestly I would prefer that lol.

    Originals come first!

    44B0EC6C-451B-4A6E-B9CE-CB996AF427C6.png


  • @The_Manlet said:

    I wonder what the odds are that they've delayed it so they can work on Legion.

    Probably high since more people play legion than freddy

  • Its gonna drop in 2060 don't worry

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Argh!!!

    i feel like a broken record repeating myself.

    Freddy doesn’t need a rework.

    Just practice him more and get better at understanding his strengths, mindgames, and how to slow the match down.

    People complaining about survivors completing gens right in front of Freddy, that’s YOUR fault. Get better at applying gen pressure, and get better at keeping as many of the damn lambs asleep as possible.

    The only change he needs is that the action penalty should be effective immediately the dream Transition starts. That’s it.

    Well, I actually agree with you. A few tweaks would already help him out but the devs said they are going to rework him "soon" soo... I was wondering when that is xD

  • hope they dont rework him to much. cause i dont want him to get weaker or over op. i just want him yo be balanced.

  • same with legion.