Forum Survivor vs. Forum Killer
Forum Suvivor's view of Survivors:
Survivors are severely underpowered in comparison to killers, surviving is almost impossible and healing times are too long now
Forum Suvivor's view of Killers:
All killers are trash and run NOED for an easier win than they already get
---
Forum Killer's view or Survivors: survivors are so OP that everything about them needs to be nerfed. They dont even deserve perks at all tbh they're 4 people and I'm 1 person soooo (also every set of survivors is an SWF group)
Forum Killer's view of Killer's: extremely underpowered. So much so we need a 5th perk slot. I mean come on survivors have 14 perks right??
Comments
No.
🤔 Interesting
But I don't use NOED
14 Perks? 🤨
I meant 16 but I'm apparently a dumbass and cant multiply
CWF
This community is in weird hate-relation. Don't understand this though.
Oh okay.
I like watching these forum posts derail
CWF would remove 2 Perk slots? 🤨