Update on the grind reduction?
Back in November was a thread where the heavy grind was discussed, @Janick told us they are looking into this problem, now that another chapter is just around the corner i want to ask if there is anything concrete, like ideas or an ETA.
Comments
If you check out the Q&A there was a question about the grind. Doesn't look like an eta just that they're still looking into it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/51684/q-a-on-chapter-11-march-14th-2019#latest
Missed that part... disappointing.
The grind is getting insane, im still trying to get any decent loadout for Pig and since i got her to P3, and way past LVL 50 and all i got is T1 garbage.
I'm hoping next update doesn't give a new killer and survivor... I hope it gives us the new end game that McLean spoke of in his stream... and I hope it consists of a lot of other QOL changes