Spite or submission?

So I have a daily ritual to kill one person as Freddy. The match loads in, I find someone pretty quickly put them on their first hook and they DC. I find the next two on a generator both with tool boxes, sleep them and knock the tool boxes out of their hands with Franklin's demise and let them go free.

Next I find the obsession, let her go because I'm running Save The Best For Last and return to the other two. I go back and forth tagging the other two not slugging them so they don't DC as well and 20 minutes later they have to two generators complete.

Anyways, at this point I'm able to keep all of them asleep constantly knowing their whereabouts and try and wait it out until they get to the last generator. About another 15 minutes I've even let them escape from sleep several times. It's at this point 95 percent on the last generator the three decide to DC.

Now I know the obsession would be pissed as I was going to use rancor to get my daily, but I would have let everyone else live had they just stuck around. I wasn't farming just trying to wait it out as the perk was the only method I had to mori.

Not mad, got my points, but that was alot of time to waste on their part. Pretty sure the 3 were swf as the DCs where executed at exactly the same time. But has anyone else had those last-second denials?

Comments

  • I wouldn’t take any of it personally there’s just a lot of very angry survivor mains right now. Mass amounts just dcing Bc they don’t like the way the game is going. If it’s not a dc , it’s a hook suicide in atleast 8/10 of my matches as survivor.

  • Make killers less toxic you'll get less dc's. Simple as that.

    • One shot mechanics: Noed / Myres / Haunted Ground / Exposed status etc
    • Legion in general
    • Body blocking Wraiths
    • BBQ Cheesey
    • Billy / Nurse (too much mobility with too little penalty)

    Basically mechanics you that make you feel like you never had a chance aren't fun. If survivors are given a fighting chance and you can honestly say "yep that one was my fault" even failing is enjoyable.

  • Survivors DC out of spite, especially when it comes to Rancor or Memento Mori. Submission is letting yourself die.

  • @Apoch said:

    Make killers less toxic you'll get less dc's. Simple as that.

    The only toxic killer is the Clown, who literally throws toxic bottles at you. Everyone else requires different gameplay that you need to adapt to.

  • @Apoch said:

    Make killers less toxic you'll get less dc's. Simple as that.

    @Apoch None of these things is op, BBQ is even super easy to counter. Is killing survs now considered toxic?

    And if a killer bodyblocks in a way that it's holding the game hostage, just report the killer.

  • @Apoch

    I actually enjoy most of those features as a survivor. They spice things up and prevent me from just counting out how many chances till I die. If there was no variety, surprises or chance of increased danger I wouldn't even touch survivor. While I can't say I'm happy with the results every time, it's those extreme situations that feel the most rewarding when I best the killer.