They actually Implemented my Fire Up Buff!

As you guy may or may not know, I am a huge fan of the concept of Fire Up. And was excited to hear that fire up got a rework, however it was only a buff of 1% when all gens were completed. I didn't understand their logic so I wrote in the Q&A that buffing it to 4% stackable bonus from the 3% would make it decent, and they actually did it! What do you guys think of the buff? Will you guys try it out or continue to find it meh?

Comments

  • I probably still won't run it since it relies on them getting gens done. Maybe for a meme build though or just when I feel like messing around it would be god though lol. I'm glad the perk got a little love

  • No one will use it,except myres super vault build

  • Its still bad tbh, Brutal Strength has a constant 20% bonus that does not require waiting till the endgame. If vaults are your problem then Bamboozle is still superior too.

    Just make it have a 30% max bonus then we can start even considering it.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Its still bad tbh, Brutal Strength has a constant 20% bonus that does not require waiting till the endgame. If vaults are your problem then Bamboozle is still superior too.

    Just make it have a 30% max bonus then we can start even considering it.

    Was gonna say 5% but afraid that might be a huge leap for the devs, at least now it is mediocre instead of trash.

  • Went from hot garbage to fairly warm garbage.

  • It MIGHT be good on Pig, whose traps need gens done and deny survivors the exit gate.

    So you might be able to do some Pig build with Fire Up, NOED, Bloodwarden, and Dark Sense. But I don't really know.

  • I like that it got buffed, good for you!

    But it's a late/end-game Perk, and i simply prefer Perks that i can use whenever/early. (With the exception of Devour Hope.)

  • Fire up is a perk that by design is great but in play thanks to it's values doesn't really do much, Same as the current Thana. I was excited to hear they both got a buff but sadly the fire up buff isn't enough IMO and the Thana buff was replaced with a nerf....

  • They did a patch that slighty buffed freddy's perks, congrats Sharp Hand Joe