Guess the soundtrack
Basically guess what sound/ music this is from Dbd. I'll start * clears throat*
DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN
Basically guess what sound/ music this is from Dbd. I'll start * clears throat*
DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DUN.
DUNNA.
...
DUN.
DUNNA.
DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN.
DUNNA.
DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN.
DUNNA.
I really like that as it changes when you choose killers side
Michael's terror radius?
THUN THUN!
THUN THUN THUN THUN
THU THU
THU Thu
THUN
THUN THUN THUN THUN THUN
Thu thu thu
thu.
@PhantomMask20763 Yep!
@Shad03 The killer theme idk?
*load noise* aaarh
*This will be a little harder than you think*
I'm assuming it's either when you load into lerys and you spawn in the middle or when you load into a farm map
@PhantomMask20763 sorry, I did a sound affect
@PhantomMask20763 Winter theme.
@Hoodedfengm1n D A R N