Please give it chance devs

Listen devs the vast community want the buff to thana to come to live we dont want the nerf to thana to come to pass especially bad pls give the thana buff a chance if it sucks you can change it in the mid chapter and also please make it the new ds and headon not be affected by enduring they are perfect the way the are if not they will be useless

Comments

  • @Watery

    Oh I missed out on this pearl:

    " Not to mention the unnecessarily long games one may go through."

    Tell me please how long is an "unnecessarily long game"?

  • @Wolf74 I played a game against a doctor in Leary’s with a 3 gen strat. He had managed to hook everyone twice, and me once. He also wasn’t hook chasing or camping. He was patrolling. So getting to the three gen strat took a bit of time as he was efficient and we weren’t immediately unhooking each other, and taking the time to heal which fairly dragged out the match.


    To get one gen done once the strat happened and he was still patrolling and swatting I believe it was around 15-20mins Bc we weren’t swf.


    but maybe you don’t know about how fair balanced matches go where the killer has room to breathe and survivors have room to breathe. So I mean how much time do you need Bc that one match took about 30 minutes of my life and he still killed two of us.

    Also I’m going to gen rush you if you’re hook chasing, and camping, Bc you’re wasting your own time by not applying map pressure. Killers also help set the pace of matches.


    i played a match the other day against a Myers snowballing in basement. I ended up having to stealth around and do a ruin gen alone while simultaneously touching all the gens as to not give away my location. That took me about 10-15 minutes , and he didn’t find me. I finally managed to get hatch. I walked out with 11k bp even though I was obviously the more experienced player, he got 17k I believe?


    i can stealth 1v1 killers after massive snowballs as survivor. What can you do?

  • @HeroLives

    So you tell me that basically you or your team actually won the match, but you just complain about it taking 15 - 30 minutes?

    Nice, I get those complains a lot, because I play Doc a lot and good matches are 20+ min (no, I am not actively go for a 3 gen strat, but most survivor bring that upon themself) and the survivor always ######### at me in the after match chat.

    Sorry, but 4-5 minute matches are no "fun" for killer and the game should be "fun for all", right?

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365519#Comment_365519

    @Watery

    So it's ok to be able to heal yourself in about 14 seconds (5-6 seconds to heal someone else) with the right perks and a medkit but it's not healthy for gameplay when a killer with the right perks makes it 57 seconds...

    Pretty good balance so far :)

    100% this

  • I experimented with BK, SC and resilience and I could heal myself in a little over 18 seconds, that is a quick heal and is considered balanced since I must run three perks for it, so why isn’t a 57 second heal fair if the killer waste two perk slots on it?

  • Btw... just a bit off topic… am I the only one who hates the new quoting system?

  • @TreemanXD

    "I experimented with BK, SC and resilience and I could heal myself in a little over 18 seconds, that is a quick heal and is considered balanced since I must run three perks for it, so why isn’t a 57 second heal fair if the killer waste two perk slots on it?"

    YES! At least some reasonable people in this forum.^^

    100% agree.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    Btw... just a bit off topic… am I the only one who hates the new quoting system?

    We all hate it

1 2 ›