No Love for Spies (the death of crows)
Just read the Q/a not only was my question not fielded, neither was any other question regarding the CD on Spies from the Shadows ruining the perk.
So enjoy it now, while it's useful. Once it has a 5 second cd it's much less useful, in my experience.
Comments
They haven’t implemented it yet. Not all things from the PTB could be implemented, so there’s still hope that it won’t change overall. :)
I think they should add more crows on the map first and then add a cooldown of 3 seconds
i suggested a 1 second Cd, if a cd is even needed at all.
1 second would stop overlapping signals.
and it's in. Let's watch an under used perk not get used at all.
They nerfed it again
36 is the new meter not 48
There goes my will to live.
I would use Spies if Whispers didn't exist, currently it's the better perk with how unreliable crows are and very map dependant because some have little to no crows in them.
I quite liked the rework but now it is rubbish again? Sigh.....
I think the cool down should be 2 seconds so there are no crow spam.