Stream today?
I think I read somewhere that today there will be a stream on Chapter 11, can someone link me the stream calendar thread? I can't find it
I think I read somewhere that today there will be a stream on Chapter 11, can someone link me the stream calendar thread? I can't find it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think there will be a stream on Chapter 11
Today is the Q&A day, and it is supposed to be a blogpost.
As you can see, it is supposed to be on official forums aka here. I am sure it is about to drop.
No stream today.
Q&A forum post soon.
Ok thanks guys
There it is if you are interested.
That's it? There were well over 80 questions in the thread.
@Orion I think they cherrypicked. That's the only reason I can think of.
And I'm pissed off that they did. They could've postponed the blog.