Fun Legion talk!!

Legion mains, anyone! I want to talk about play styles and ways to counter or make him strong and lovely! No intent on "Legion dumb and I DC against him ughh delete legion too good and too bad pls delete or nerf/buff' etc. I need the energy for Legion again!

Comments

  • Legion can be very fun with the right hands. But to make him stronger without breaking him is to increase his base duration and speed. A member of the LoL Clan had suggested making Fuming Mixtape allow for a unlimited sprint.

    A shame too many dc to properly learn the counters that have been offered already. But I don't want to be the one to derail this thread.

    Legion Pin.png


  • @Shad03 said:

    Legion can be very fun with the right hands. But to make him stronger without breaking him is to increase his base duration and speed. A member of the LoL Clan had suggested making Fuming Mixtape allow for a unlimited sprint.

    A shame too many dc to properly learn the counters that have been offered already. But I don't want to be the one to derail this thread.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/176/FMJ174MDIH9B.png

    I feel this to my heart and soul, I mean if you wanna counter him, use Iron will and Dead Hard? I hear you can use unlimited Feral Frenzy without causing the mending status, so you are basically Hillbilly with no exposed. Some bug?

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/364787#Comment_364787

    I feel this to my heart and soul, I mean if you wanna counter him, use Iron will and Dead Hard? I hear you can use unlimited Feral Frenzy without causing the mending status, so you are basically Hillbilly with no exposed. Some bug?

    Never seen/use that myself so I wouldn't know. I am but a Legion who plays (mostly) as intended.

  • Ive discussed some fun builds and actual builds to play as Legion in Off Topic's Mount Ormand post, but I can post them here. :)

    1. Meme-gion: Basically, you never use your ability unless if you NEED to. Bring NoeD, Save The Best For Last, Fire It Up or Brutal Strength (Fire It Up is pretty decent for picking up Survivors quicker too with Legion's slower pick up animation), and Monitor and Abuse. You could bring Frank's Mixtape and the Ruler for loopers, but I generally just like to bring speed add-ons.
    2. Sanic Legion: Gotta Go Fast™. Bring Unrelenting, Fire It Up, Bamboozle, and NoeD. Add-ons just consist of any of the speed add-ons (Susie's Mixtape at best) and cooldowns. (Cold dirt)
    3. Eye-Spy Legion: You wanna find them Survivors. Distressing, BBQ, Discordance, and Bloodhound. Any add-on will do. :)
    4. Meta Legion: Meta, pretty straight forward. Sloppy, Thanatophobia, and any two perks of your choice. I would also suggest bringing add-ons that increase mending time, such as the Filthy Blade.
    5. The 'I really hate Streamers/SWF' Legion: Ruin, Sloppy, Thanatophobia, and either NoeD or Devour Hope. Bring Frank's Mixtape and Cold Dirt. Mori for bonus salt and for Streamers to call Legion no-fun and broken at the end of the match. :P

    Also, feel free to join in on our topics in the post, we talk a lot about this stuff...Generally. And other stuff. But for now, heres that. ;D

    Legion Gang.png


  • Also, heres some tips too that I gave to @Eveline that I've used to help get me from rank 16 all the way to rank 1 with Legion alone:

    1. Don't break from a chase unless needed. If theres Survivors nearby, don't got straight for them if you're already in a chase, only go for chain-stabs if they're all grouped up together.
    2. Don't use your ability unless needed. A lot of people underestimate the fact that Legion can M1 without his ability and try to mind-game you with it. Instead, mind-game them into thinking you'll be using it in situations where they'd want you to, like being looped at the Killer shack. Perks like Brutal Strength and Bamboozle are excellent on M1 Legions.
    3. Legion, like most Killers, is add-on dependent, unfortunately. You'll have to use the best of the best if you're gonna want to get somewhere in high ranks. I suggest bringing cooldown and speed perks. Heres a fun tip, you can body block. Bringing Cooldown and Speed add-ons could help you with blocking windows or pallets that survivors are trying to run to.
    4. Never give up. Legion is a toughie in some cases, but don't think everything in the match will come to an end once gens are done. NoeD is excellent on Legion, as you don't have to rely on your ability anymore to apply pressure, but rather, apply pressure into forcing survivors to either escape without their friend or deal with you and NoeD.

    Hope this all helps. <3

  • Had a first 4k with legion against toxic altruistic swf lol.

  • @Eveline Was my information useful towards that? :D

  • @Eveline said:

    Had a first 4k with legion against toxic altruistic swf lol.

    Unrelenting + Save the Best for Last + Distressing = Hit spam Legion with good aura reading ability, mix that with Thanatophobia and you got OP Legion.

  • Currently I am using discordance, sloppy, ruin and thana.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    @Eveline Was my information useful towards that? :D

    Yes. :)