Which is better?

I've heard some mixed reviews but wanted to ask PC users if they believe a controller works as good as kb&m , I'm getting a gaming PC it should be here in a few weeks. I've heard that using a controller on PC is just as good as kb&m depending on the capabilities of the system but I wanted to hear some opinions from a few PC veterans to get some advice. I currently play on PS4 and I plan to continue on both platforms

Comments

  • For PC, mouse and keyboard are a lot better for Dead By Daylight. I’ve played DbD on Xbox for awhile back in the past and there’s a big difference in how they both work, and mouse and keyboard are just a lot better than the controllers.

  • Personally, controller's fine with Survivor.

    Killer just feels way better with the other, especially on precision Killers like Huntress. Being able to control the speed of your camera is just too important to me.

  • I've never played on PC so i was not used to kb&m, when i bought a PC and started playing DBD I sticked to my controller and that worked just fine. I believe you can do well with a controller, no problems. The sensitivity is obviously lower than playing with kb and mouse but you can overcome that, you have to get used to it. I play rank 1 both survivor and killer, controller is totally fine.

  • @Boss said:

    Personally, controller's fine with Survivor.

    Killer just feels way better with the other, especially on precision Killers like Huntress. Being able to control the speed of your camera is just too important to me.

    I play both sides equally I may just try to adjust to kb&m if it's a noticeable difference, I've been used to running and flashlight saving with a controller so long it may take a while to adjust, though I've been told flashlight saving is way easier on PC than console because of kb&m

  • @OrionsFury4789 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/364581#Comment_364581

    I play both sides equally I may just try to adjust to kb&m if it's a noticeable difference, I've been used to running and flashlight saving with a controller so long it may take a while to adjust, though I've been told flashlight saving is way easier on PC than console because of kb&m

    I can see why they tell you that.