Chapter 11.
This week or next week? Whaddya think?
This week or next week? Whaddya think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the wise words of not_Queen...
Soon™
(It will possibly be next week or the week after though.)
Hopefully next week, either Tuesday or Thursday.
I’m betting on next week.
Next week. I hope it is not later than that though. I want to play Jane as soon as possible.
Too much waiting time... PTB should just remove the biggest bugs, in one week.
you just want to watch her butt bounce the way Kate’s boobs do.
Finally a survivor with something to shake when they t-bag
@Delfador That Thicc booteh tho'