Cosmetic event idea (read all first k)
The newer survivors such as Feng min, Adam francis, David king, Kate denson, etc, should have legacy for there own event, because we cannot get the 5 legacy for the Original survivors anymore, we should get them for the newer survivors, like a legacy event 2.0
Comments
I dunno, just doesn't feel right.
You are breaking my balls @Peasant, your breaking them
I just feel like Legacy should remain locked to the original 5.
This game is estimated to last for 5 more years, Legacy could be added into the newer characters to make players currently be capable of knowing "Hey, I played during year 3 of dbd" and have proof of this, why I said year 3 is this event could occur as the anniversary event, so its exactly year 3 and the original legacy could get like, color changes to them @Peasant (god I hate doing @ and not just quoting)
While your idea sounds reasonable you're forgetting about the liscenced survivors as well as how such an event will work.
Last event offered cosmetics and folks were whining about the grind.
Additionally, you don't need to have a cosmetic to announce your presence or experience. Folks achievements have dates so if people actually care about how long you have been playing they can just look at those.
Licensed survivors I believe are not getting cosmetics anytime soon (Unless Paulie Esther is right and there is licensed cosmetics coming by the end of the year) and this wont be as much as a grind (I believe it was prestiging that gave you the cosmetic in the legacy event) due to now a good percent of the community has p3 survivors as the newer un-licensed survivors @Peasant
Legion legacy when? 👀
Honestly, that would look beautiful, and I wont have to grind for the legacy outfits because I have p3 legion and p3 feng, I just want this event to happen