As the title states. I haven't played the game much since December. Noticed today that my top from the Summer BBQ event for Kate is gone. Any reason for this?
PinkEricka nailed it. It's a loss of progress bug that happens pretty rarely. If you create a support ticket, one of the ACMs will get back to you shortly and fix it for you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some of your data got lost. It happens sometimes. My howling grounds event items went missing but I sent in a ticket to support and got them back.
You can send in a ticket here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I misunderstood what this was and I feel dirty now
@TheHourMan Come on, man...Gotta stay pure in a land filled with murder and bloodshed.
There's rumors Dwight has a habit of stealing ladies' clothes. Mind you, it's usually underwear, but who knows, maybe his preferences changed.
Better look at his skins too.
PinkEricka nailed it. It's a loss of progress bug that happens pretty rarely. If you create a support ticket, one of the ACMs will get back to you shortly and fix it for you.